Anyone who is an honest-to-goodness cowgirl, or even a wannabe, knows that there are a few things you simply cannot live without. Yep, y’all already know what I’m talkin’ about: cowboy boots. But what jeans will make them pop? If that question is your biggest headache right now, today’s your lucky day. My handy dandy guide will help you choose among the best women’s jeans for cowboy boots and keep your wallet healthy.
I have put together a list of jeans that will complement your cowboy boots and grouped them into three categories based on their overall quality, prices, and how well they serve as alternatives.
- Best Overall Jeans for Cowboy Boots: WallFlower Women’s Curvy Bootcut Jeans
- Best Budget Jeans for Cowboy Boots: Wrangler Women’s Western Boot-Cut Jean
- Best Alternative Jeans for Cowboy Boots: Levi’s Women’s Classic Bootcut Jeans
These categories are well-researched and summarized to provide you with all the information you need before making a purchase. Don’t panic! There’s more to read below.
WallFlower Women’s Instastretch Curvy Bootcut Jeans
Every woman needs a pair of WallFlower Women’s Curvy Bootcut Jeans. They’re roomy across the hips, thighs, and rear, with a bootcut leg opening so you can enjoy wearing your shoes with them. They’re made of high-quality denim that’s sturdy enough to last but soft enough to kiss your curves, whether you’re standard or plus-sized.
Women’s Instastretch Curvy Bootcut Jeans
These jeans are composed 59% cotton, 25% polyester, 14% rayon, and 2% spandex.
The zipper closure is perfect for those who dislike buttons, and the machine-washable material makes it easy to keep clean. The waistband sits on the navel without digging into your skin. Wallflower jeans are available in short, medium, and long inseams.
- The jeans’ draping hemline makes you look like a million bucks.
- These bootcut jeans are ten times more comfortable than skinny ones.
- Since they’re machine-washable, Wallflower jeans are easy to maintain.
- The jeans come with five pockets, which should be enough to hold the keys, a wallet, and some change.
- Bootcuts are no longer in vogue.
- Bootcut jeans are less insulating and aren’t ideal for cold weather compared to skinny and tight-fitting jeans.
- Boot cuts are not for all body types, especially if yours is petite.
- The waistbands may make your skin itch.
- Even after being washed, the jeans can fill any room—with the overpowering smell of denim.
Best Budget Jeans for Cowboy Boots
If you’re looking for a great pair of budget-friendly jeans to go with your cowboy boots, look no further than Wrangler’s Women’s Western Boot-Cut Jeans. With a contoured waistband that sits just below the belly button for a flattering fit, these jeans have everything you could want in a pair of denim.
Women’s Wrangler Bootcut Navy Jeans
With a little pizazz and durable construction, these jeans are probably the suavest pants you’ll ever slip on.
They are made of 64% cotton, 19% rayon, and 16% polyester, with a bit of spandex (1%) thrown in for good measure. Their zipper closure is more comfortable than buttons. And don’t forget the embroidery on hip pockets — it’s what makes these jeans western. Machine wash and dry.
- Machine washable and therefore easy to clean.
- A contoured waistband with the perfect fit for a woman’s curves.
- Classic Western design for a classic you.
- Available in a good range of colors and sizes.
- Some customers claim to have had problems with the denim material, size, and fit of the jeans.
Best Alternative Jeans for Cowboy Boots
Levi’s is the brand that you can’t miss when you hear about denim jeans. These jeans will hug you in all the right places, giving your waist that perfect fit. Their mid-rise waistline is complemented by a bootcut silhouette, making them flattering and easy to wear.
Women’s Levis Bootcut Jeans
These jeans come in different sizes, including short, medium, and long. What makes Levi’s jeans so unique is their composition of 79% cotton, 19% polyester, and 2% elastane. But the best part is, they’re machine-washable and come with zipper closures.
- Each pair is a high-waisted wonder that fits like a glove.
- The jeans are so stretchy you can wear them for days, and they never lose their shape.
- These jeans come in every size and color imaginable.
- Some buyers have complained about the sizing and fitting of their purchases.
- The jeans’ pockets may not be deep enough.
- It has been observed that the crotch area of these jeans tends to sag lower than usual.
Other Best Women’s Jeans for Cowboy Boots
If you’re looking for additional pairs of jeans to go with your cowboy boots, I have an extensive list of suggestions.
Don’t bore yourself with other boot-cut jeans when you can get the best ones to wear from Ariat. Ariat Women’s Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans snugly stretch around your waist and hips and retain their graceful swagger all the way down.
Women’s Ariat Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans
These jeans come in a variety of sizes and colors, all machine washable. They are made of 93% cotton, 6% polyester, and 1% spandex and feature thick contrast stitching and slimming core control panels.
- Their bootcut hemlines drape over cowboy boots without a hassle.
- This pair of jeans is suitable for the curvy woman.
- Durable and no-gap waistband
- Cleaning the jeans is a breeze because of their ability to be washed by machine.
- There are reported issues regarding size and design.
When wearing cowboy boots, don’t forget to throw on a pair of Lee Women’s Regular Fit Bootcut Jeans. They’re made with good quality denim that won’t shrink when washed. This classic style will complement your boots perfectly and draw attention to your curves.
Women’s Lee Flex Motion Bootcut Jeans
These jeans have the flexibility of a non-binding waistband and the convenience of a button closure, and they can handle a machine wash without falling apart. They’re made with 60% cotton, 22% rayon, 17% polyester, and 1% spandex.
- They feature an elastic waistband that will hug your waist.
- These jeans do not shrink when washed or dried.
- They fit comfortably.
- Some customers reported size and fitting issues.
I’ll introduce you to another brand that’s not exactly a household name but will give your cowboy boots the love they deserve. These jeans are the Democracy Women’s Ab Solution Boot Jeans.
Women’s Itty Bitty Boot Jeans
These jeans are so comfortable, you’ll never want to take them off! Made with 60% Cotton, 22% Rayon, 17% Polyester, and 1% Spandex, they’re shaped to fit your curves and boast a variety of sizes and colors.
- They come with soft, stretchy waistbands.
- The jeans have a decent flare to accommodate cowboy boots.
- Exquisitely constructed with a versatile cut and tailored fit.
- There are concerns about the product not lasting as long as some purchasers would like.
- There have been complaints about the fabric.
Amazons have a special place in the world of fashion. One type of Amazon-ian clothing that can be found worldwide is their Amazon Essentials Women Mid-Rise Authentic Boot-cut Jeans. Made from stretch denim, these jeans are soft and comfortable to wear. Their five-pocket design adds a classic touch to their solid color scheme.
Women’s Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans
You’ll never have to worry about dirty jeans again with these machine-washable beauties. They’re composed of 84% cotton, 14.5% polyester, and 1.5% elastane and have button closures.
- They catch at the thighs like a clinging vine.
- Their bootcut hems swallow the shafts of cowboy boots with ease.
- As far as jeans go, these are top-notch.
- Budget-friendly price.
- There are size and fitting issues that need to be addressed.
You might be looking for questions to ask yourself before purchasing those cowboy boots. I’ve got the answers!
It is imperative to find a dependable website or online store that will guarantee the quality of your purchase. I’ve done the work for you and compiled a list of my top ten favorite websites for jeans.
Some stores offer sales while others don’t. So, it’s a good idea to compare prices at several stores before making your final purchase. You may also want to see if any of them offer free shipping on purchases over a certain amount.
Here are the lists of websites that I would trust to purchase jeans online.
- Amazon (good value & if you have Amazon Prime, fast delivery options)
- Wrangler (high quality products)
- Ariat (fantastic quality)
- Levi Strauss & Co. (What can I say? Levi’s are timeless)
- Walmart (Walmart is the place you can find everything under one roof!)
- Lee (The best jeans for the buck)
- Joe’s Jeans (An online retailer with an array of denim options)
- Rods (A massive online retailer with more products than you could ever hope to count)
- Zappos (This online retailer has a great selection and even better deals)
On formal occasions, you must tuck your boots underneath your pants.
The options for women are endless! Girls can wear long jeans tucked in or out or stick to shorts. It is more about expressing yourself than following trends.
For guys, there’s no gray area on this: They should not tuck their jeans into their cowboy boots.
Bootcut jeans do wonders for cowboy boots. These jeans’ design enhances the overall rodeo appeal; their flared leg openings allow you to conceal your cowboy boots under them. Straight-leg jeans are also compatible with cowboy boots, but be wary of choosing straight jeans with narrow openings.
In case you couldn’t scroll through the boatload of the information above, here’s a five-second recap of the best men’s jeans for cowboy boots: Levi Strauss & Co., Wrangler, Lee, and Ariat. Any of these four brands will move your cowboy boots from ten to ten thousand any day.
If you aren’t quite sure which style is right for your taste, you can always accessorize with other shirts or jackets that will compliment your jeans and your boots. So get out there and cowboy up!
- How to Wear Cowboy Boots (A Woman’s Guide)
- How to Wear Cowboy Boots (A Men’s Guide)
- Can You Wear Cowboy Boots with a Suit?
- How to Care for Cowboy Boots?
- Can I use Mink Oil on Cowboy Boots?
- How to Repair Cowboy Boots?
- E-girls in Cowboy Boots
- Best Men’s Jeans for Cowboy Boots
- Best Steel Toe Cowboy Boots