I know that styling out your jeans with cowboy boots requires a little bit of effort. This effort comes with matching and perfect combinations. I know the struggle, and I can relate. That is why I want to share with you the information about jeans that I’ve gathered.
I have categorized different types of jeans that would excellently match your cowboy boots and I listed them in three separate categories.
- Best Overall Jeans for Cowboy Boots: WallFlower Women’s Curvy Bootcut Jeans
- Best Budget Jeans for Cowboy Boots: Wrangler Women’s Western Boot-Cut Jean
- Best Alternative Jeans for Cowboy Boots: Levi’s Women’s Classic Bootcut Jeans
These categories are well researched and summarized to provide detailed information on the pros and cons, top choices, costs, and alternatives; read more details below.
WallFlower Women’s Instastretch Curvy Bootcut Jeans
The WallFlower Women’s Curvy Bootcut Jeans are the best budget-friendly standard-sized boot-cut jeans for women. These jeans are made with high-quality materials highlighting the waists and perfectly fit standard-sized ladies and plus-sized too.
Women’s Instastretch Curvy Bootcut Jeans
These jeans are made with high-quality denim with contoured waistbands, which emphasizes the hips and thighs. These jeans are very comfortable and flattery. The stretchy material of this denim provides a good fit without giving an uncomfortable tightness.
These jeans are very suitable to pair with cowboy boots since the waist part down to the knee fits, and the jeans’ lower portion is wide down. Boot-cut gives a perfect fit to your cowboy boots with ease.
These jeans are made with 59% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 14% Rayon, 2% Spandex. These jeans come with a zipper closure and can be machine washed. These boot cuts sit perfectly on the waist, and the inseam sizes are available at short, medium, and long.
- The draping hems feature makes you look classy and elegant.
- This bootcut is comfortable to wear compared to tight jeans.
- Easy to clean since it is machine washed.
- It comes with five-pocket styling.
- Unique and classic.
- Boot cuts are less popular nowadays.
- Boot cuts are less insulating and are not preferred during cold seasons compared to skinny and tight jeans.
- Boot cuts are not for all body types, especially petite ones.
- The waist gives a little itchy feeling.
- The denim smell is overpowering even after they have been washed.
The budget-friendly jeans for cowboy boots are the Wrangler Women’s Western Boot-Cut Jean. These mid-rise jeans are designed to have a contoured waistband to flatter and give a curvy fit. These jeans are perfect apparel to wear throughout the day since it sits perfectly.
Women’s Wrangler Bootcut Navy Jeans
These jeans have western embroidery, giving them a classic look; they are built for comfort and fashion-forward styling. The overall quality of these jeans is good, providing its durable materials and stylish look.
Wrangler Women’s Western Stretch Boot-Cut Jean is made with 64% Cotton, 19% Rayon, 16% Polyester, 1% Spandex. It has a zipper closure and can be machine washed. It has the iconic western embroidery in the hip pockets to maintain the classic western style.
- Easy cleaning since it is machine washed.
- Comfortable waist fit that contours the curvy shape.
- Classic western design.
- It has various sizes and colors.
- There are sizes, fittings, and denim material issues reported by some customers.
There is no need for an introduction when you hear the brand Levis Strauss. These Levi’s Women’s Classic Bootcut Jeans are mid-rise jeans that perfectly hug the waist, giving it a lovely fit. The materials from this denim provide an easy through fit from the hips and thighs.
Women’s Levis Bootcut Jeans
The pant sizing of these denim comes in short, medium, and long. You can select different sizes and colors to choose from. These boot-cut jeans are made with 79% Cotton, 19% Polyester, 2% Elastane. These jeans come with a zipper closure and can be washed using a washing machine.
- It is high-waisted and has a perfect fit that varies on different sizes.
- The denim rise is good, providing it has a very comfortable denim stretch.
- The jeans are stretchy and soft without losing shape, even worn all day.
- These jeans have various sizes and colors to choose from.
- There are sizing and fitting issues reported by some buyers.
- There are reports of pocket depth issues.
- The crotch is sag.
If you are looking for more jeans for your cowboy boots, I have an additional list for you to choose from.
You can never go wrong with ARIAT Women’s Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans. This boot cut is one of the best jeans made by Ariat to pair with cowboy boots. These jeans hold a perfect fit, and the stretch flatters the body in shape.
Women’s Ariat Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans
It is easy to clean since it is machine washed. These jeans come in various sizes and various colors. These jeans are made with 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Spandex. The design has thick contrast stitching and slimming core control panels.
- It can cover your cowboy boots perfectly.
- Suitable for curvy-shaped women.
- Durable and no-gap waistband
- Easy cleaning since it can be machine-washed.
- There are reported size and design issues.
An ideal jean style to pair with your cowboy boots is the Lee Women’s Regular Fit Bootcut Jean. It is designed to have an excellent fit in the waist and thigh, highlighting the body curves. It is made with good quality denim that doesn’t shrink when washed.
Women’s Lee Flex Motion Bootcut Jeans
These jeans come with a flexible non-binding waistband. It has a button closure and can be cleaned by machine wash. The item is made with 60% Cotton, 22% Rayon, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- It has an impressive waistband that perfectly compliments your waist.
- These jeans do not shrink when washed or dried.
- It has a comfortable fit.
- There were reports of size and fitting issues.
I will introduce you to another brand that is not entirely known but will give you good jeans features that perfectly match your cowboy boots. These jeans are the Democracy Women’s Ab Solution Boot Jeans.
Women’s Itty Bitty Boot Jeans
The fabric is good that these jeans are comfortable when worn. It has good stretchy fabric that shapes your curves. It has various sizes and colors and is made with 60% Cotton, 22% Rayon, 17% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- It comes with soft and stretchy waistbands.
- It does not flare much but provides enough space for cowboy boots.
- Very well-tailored with excellent cut and fit.
- There are durability issues.
- There are reports of fabric issues.
Another boot cut that has good quality and will provide comfort when worn is the Amazon Essentials Women Mid-Rise Authentic Boot-cut Jean. These jeans come with stretch denim which is soft and comfortable to wear. It has a five-pocket feature giving a classic style.
Women’s Mid Rise Bootcut Jeans
These jeans are easy to clean since it is machine washed. It is made with 84% Cotton, 14.5% Polyester, 1.5% Elastane, and button closure.
- It hugs the thigh right into places.
- The bootcut bottoms are perfect for cowboy boots to fit in.
- The quality of the jeans is excellent.
- Budget-friendly price.
- There are size and fitting issues.
You might be looking for various questions regarding your jean purchase that will match your cowboy boots. I have answers for you below.
It is essential to find a good website or online store that will guarantee that your purchase is worth it. The websites that I list here are my top choices for jeans.
Some have sales when others don’t so it’s a good idea to check a couple before making your final purchase. Also, some offer free shipping with a certain dollar figure purchase.
Here are the lists of websites that I would trust to purchase jeans online.
- Amazon (good value & if you have Amazon Prime, fast delivery options)
- Wrangler (good value)
- Ariat (great quality)
- Levi Strauss & Co. (what can I say… Levis are classics)
- Walmart (we all know Walmart!)
- Lee (good value jeans)
- Joe’s Jeans (online retailer with a variety of jean options)
- Rods (online retailer with a lot of selection)
- Zappos (online retailer with good selection and some great deals)
For formal occasions, your boots must be inside the leg of your pants.
For guys, this is more cut and dry… Guys don’t tuck their jeans into their cowboy boots.
However, for women, anything really goes. Ladies can tuck in their jeans, wear their jeans out, wear short jeans or even jean shorts. It’s more about how you want to look and your personal style!
Boot cut jeans look good on cowboy boots. It caters to the classic rodeo look, and the flares of the jeans make the boots fit inside. Straight-leg jeans will also look good on cowboy boots, but you need to pay attention to the leg opening.
I know that it is essential to wear the appropriate jeans for cowboy boots. Not only for style but also for comfort and durability. It is crucial to purchase jeans that will last long and of high quality. The best jeans brands known for their quality and durability are Levi Strauss & Co., Wrangler, Lee, and Ariat.
Complimenting your style with good quality is the best thing to consider when purchasing your boots’ best jeans. However, it’s time to save your worries and try to look and browse at the above-listed jeans and sites that will suit your interest.
- How to Wear Cowboy Boots (A Woman’s Guide)
- How to Wear Cowboy Boots (A Men’s Guide)
- Can You Wear Cowboy Boots with a Suit?
- How to Care for Cowboy Boots?
- Can I use Mink Oil on Cowboy Boots?
- How to Repair Cowboy Boots?
- eGirls Cowboy Boots
- Best Men’s Jeans for Cowboy Boots?
- Best Steel Toe Cowboy Boots